Do you have experience in trading/crypto industry with a track record of converting leads into funded accounts?Are you a tenacious, driven ambitious individual with a passion for selling financial products?Are you an excellent sales closer of financial products £5k and over?If this sounds like you please apply!
We are looking for driven, ambitious sales individuals to join over 30 skilled professionals from around the globe. You will be joining a fast-growing, award-winning provider of Forex, Financial Spread Bet, and CFD services.
Due to expansion we're looking to rapidly grow our team, someone looking to join a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Our company is regulated and authorized by several international organisations, including the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).Key Responsibilities:
- Make 150 calls per day.
- Respond to prospective clients, applicants, and clients in a timely, accurate, and professional manner, while maintaining the company's confidentiality rules.
- Explain the company's products to prospects, applicants, and clients with the goal of moving them to the next stage of the on-boarding, sales, and retention process.
- Communication may include telephone, email, live chat, social media, webinars, and face-to-face interactions at seminars, trade shows, and partner events.
- Troubleshoot account sign-up, deposit, platform setup, and access problems for prospects, applicants, and clients, with the goal of moving them to the next stage of the on-boarding, sales, and retention process.
- Monitor and store feedback from prospects, applicants, and clients, and report both positive and negative feedback to management with the goal of improving the on-boarding, sales, and retention process conversion.Education and Experience
- 2 years of experience in a similar role in the financial services industry is a must.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluency in other languages is desirable.
- Experience in trading/crypto industry with a track record of converting leads into funded accounts.Person Specification
- Client-focused; placing the interests of applicants first to ensure their requirements and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Excellent communicator; articulate, confident, and able to build trust easily.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Results-driven; with a desire to deliver excellent results, set and meet challenging goals, and continuously improve performance.
- Resilient; consistently delivering a high level of performance regardless of whether you are working on-site, off-site, or remotely from other colleagues.
- Brand ambassador; promoting the company both internally and externally.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chessington: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Financial brokering: 3 years (required)
- United Kingdom (required)