We are an established private Art Gallery & Art Advisory service specialising in the collection of contemporary artworks by Emerging, Established & Blue-chip artists from around the globe. We are looking for Junior Brokers to join our fun, youthful, growing, and ambitious team now based in London.Experience:
- 1-2 years of sales experience is preferred however full on the job training will be provided on the product and the job on a continuous basis
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills- must be confident speaking on the phone
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work towards targets
- Hardworking, self sufficient
- A growth-focused mentality and willingness to learn
Your role as a Junior Broker is to work with our clients to provide them with the knowledge, information, and history of the art market from an investment perspective. You will build the skills required to negotiate with high net worth & sophisticated investors, the skills to become a sales professional, and you will also be given training on how to understand the financial markets and worldwide economies, as well as alternative investments.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop a career within a niche market with excellent potential for fast career progression within a busy sales environment. The harder you work, the faster you will learn, and we as a company are always looking to promote from within.
This is a new team within a business that has been established for over 2 years. The perfect opportunity for someone to come and make their mark and establish themselves as an integral team member of the company.
Our aim as a company, is to continue to be able to represent the best in market artists, and present only the best possible opportunities to our clients. Whether they are looking at taking their first steps into the art market, or if they are a more established investor looking to add to their existing portfolio.
- Full Time-Permanent- Monday-Friday
- Basic salary + uncapped commission