Junior FX Broker - Business Development Executive Location: Canary Wharf Salary: starting at £18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience. OTE Year 1 £30,000-£40,000 Job Type: Permanent
Universal Partners FX Ltd are currently seeking highly driven individuals to join a fast-growing FX company as a Business Development Executive. Universal Partners FX was one of the fastest growing companies throughout the UK last year placing No 20 in the prestigious ‘Top Start Ups 100’ awards and are looking for elite candidates to join their team moving forward. FX sales background is not a necessity as you will be trained by highly experienced staff who have over 25 years combined FX knowledge.
Large growth prospects throughout the company including development to Corporate Account Executive and joining part of the management team. So if you are ambitious, highly driven and looking for a rewarding career in financial markets please do get in contact.
Based at the heart of Canary Wharf normal workings hours are 8:30-6.00, however Business Development Executives will be expected to complete the hours necessary to achieve the expected company standards and performance. To this end Business Development Executives will need to be flexible and prepared to work occasional late and early shifts to maximise the opportunity to contact all clients – this will be agreed with the Head of Desk / Directors. Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive:
Requirements of the Business Development Executives:
- Make effective, highly professional outbound calls to key decision makers and shareholders
- Successfully identify new opportunities within the UK & European FX markets
- Cold calling will play a major part of your career throughout this role
- Lead sourcing
- Systematically develop a well-researched database of prospective clients for the business
- Liaising with the corporate account executive team and other key business areas
- Achieve set KPI's and Sales targets
- Keeping up to date with all financial markets
- Become an expert on risk management business solutions
- Build relationships with key decision makers including Financial Directors/Managing Directors across a range of different companies
- Be clinical in finding large business opportunities
- Demonstrate a keen commercial awareness for the FX markets.
- Be self-motivated to learn and develop your skills into the next role
- Identify profit angles with both new and existing clients
- Excellent Telephone Manner & Communication Skills
- Influence and Persuasion
- Product Knowledge