We are currently seeking candidates to join our company as a Graduate FX Dealer. We are leaders in the FX industry and have been ranked number one on Trust Pilot as the most trusted FX provide in the UK. The successful candidate will join our Dealer team and undergo a 12-month training academy to help you better understand the markets, economics, politics, trends and most importantly best practice within the FX industry. As an organisation, we pride ourselves in delivering an honest and transparent service to our clients and our employees, keeping our customers happy will be the most important role for anyone here at Currency Solutions.Key Responsibilities include
The right candidate:
- Deliver excellent client relationship management throughout the sales process and all trades
- Researching and generating profitable new business while identifying other profit angles.
- Applying solid financial and business acumen to better comprehend Client strategies
- Focusing on goals and results whilst striving to surpass targets
- Manage an existing customer relationships, ensuring accounts are utilised and profitable.
- Playing an active role in the company and adding to the strategic expansion of the business.
- Ensuring adequate preparation for the trading day.
- Attend meetings / Develop Client Relations and meeting preparation including preparing meeting presentations and packs.
- Lead Qualification: Ensure Leads in CRM System are Valid and Complete
- Qualify lead to ensure that the lead has an FX and /or treasury deposit requirement and that it is in excess of our minimum requirements
- Offer Hedging strategies to large corporate clients to help mitigate their risk to the volatility of the FX markets.
- Most importantly to learn and develop.
- Ability to handle pressured situations and be able to multitask
- Motivated and hungry to succeed with a sale driven attitude
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to understand new concepts and product knowledge
- Ability to articulate these concepts / products in the client's language
- Proven communication and listening skills
- Confidence is key.
- Career driven and motivated.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Trust worthy and transparent in everything.
- Strong and articulated communicator.
- Be able to identify and assess various profit angles.
- Be able to use your initiative and think on your feet.
- Understands the importance of delivering the best customer service experience.
- Ambitious enough to become an industry leader.
- Loyal and hard working.
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated in a financial or economic related subject, although we will consider candidates without a degree education if you have the right work ethics and attitude. You must be willing to work hard to get up to speed in your knowledge in the markets and the economy.
- Individual uncapped comission
- Annual Salary Reviews – As long as targets are met you can expect your salary to increase year on year.
- 12 Months intensive training (both modular and on the job coaching)
- Contributory Pension
- Season ticket loan
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday's)
- Industry leading on-going training courses
- Great career progression, salary increases & regular promotions
- Regular Incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restraints etc...)
- The ability to work with some of the key players within the FX industry.
- An extremely marketable suite of products (Rated #1 on Trust Pilot)
Please apply immediately
to be considered.