Junior Sales Executive:
Good basic salary paid weekly, with extremely attractive commission package. Realistic first year OTE £25 - £30k
Based Canary Wharf, London
Golden opportunity for a tenacious business minded individual to join a growing multi-media company based in the heart of Canary Wharf.
The role would suit an ambitious, assertive person who wants to start a sales career within the lucrative media industry. We would prefer sales experience however for the right candidate who shows the right qualities we will make exceptions. To be considered, you must be dedicated, articulate with excellent spoken and written English and self-motivated. You will be able to work closely within a team, and also take the initiative and ownership of your own work.
Working alongside the Group Sales Manager you will be trained in all aspects of the role. Chase Publishing – deliver, bespoke video interview services, global digital press releases and are the publishers of the renowned business journal “The European”. Key Objectives
- Selling bespoke high-level solutions to global business leaders
- Driving weekly revenue based upon a consultative sales approach
- Exploring new prospect opportunities to help grow the business
- Ensuring KPIs are adhered to
- Must have the ability to cultivate long term relationships with prospect once converted to client.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope well within a sales environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A persuasive manner and the ability to build rapport.
- Able to show confidence when presenting to board level executives.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Located in the business capital of London, Canary Wharf, Chase Publishing Ltd provides an excellent working environment and operates on a can-do basis.
Please apply immediately or call 0207 093 3793