My Client is a boutique real estate investment manager, offering indirect and direct Real Estate investment opportunities and advisory services to individuals, institutions, and family offices.
They are currently seeking an Investment Advisor for their office based in North London.
What they're looking for an Investment Advisor to:
- Manage and grow a portfolio of private investors based in the UK
- Provide proactive strategic and tactical investment advice to clients
- Introduce and present new real estate investment opportunities and confidently deliver complex details surrounding investments to investors
- Ensure smooth execution of day-to-day activities and client queries
- Comply with all regulatory, policy and quality standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
- Managing and updating client records.
- Coordinating sales efforts in line with marketing programs
You’ll be working in the Investor Relations team in North London focusing on HNWI and Professional Investors. As an Investment Advisor, you’ll be responsible for managing your own portfolio of investors, introducing new investors, understanding, and confidently delivering details surrounding real estate investments.
- Sales or business development experience within an investment management, wealth management and/or real estate role for at least 2 years.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Knowledge of local regulatory requirements, with high ethical and professional standards
- A good understanding of investment asset classes and real estate investing is a bonus.
- Fluent in English
Location: Finchley Central
£23k - £26K basic salary per annum plus 2-4% commission
£70K - £100K on target earnings
25 days holiday plus bank holidaysWorking hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 6pm