Now in its 8th year, City Week is the premier gathering of the international financial services community. On April 23rd and 24th 2018, City Week will bring together to Guildhall, 71 Basinghall Street, London, EC2V 5DH, industry leaders and policymakers from around the globe to consider together the future of global financial markets and London, in particular. City Week will consist of two days of cutting-edge conferences, workshops, social events and networking opportunities, with other satellite events being held later during the week.
The CISI will be supporting City Week 2018, with a top-rank list of major speakers, including the CISI’s Chief Executive, Simon Culhane.
Some of the most interesting moments in City Week’s Agenda for 23rd April:
- Financial Services Trade and Investment Board: UK’s International Financial Services Strategy
- BREXIT: What does the UK need from an FS Chapter of a Free Trade Agreement with the EU?
- UK trade priorities post-BREXIT from an FS Perspective
- One Belt One Road as a vehicle of developing the China-UK relationship
- US and UK: developments in ’the Special Relationship’
- Building in the UK and India’s respective strengths
- How does London Protect its Position as the Leading Global Financial Centre?
On 24th April you won’t miss these sessions in City Week’s Agenda:
- Unwinding QE and the latest developments in global monetary policy
- Global Green Finance
- Cashless future and the death of the paper currency
- Investing in uncertainty
- Where next for global financial regulation?
- Reinventing financial services through fintech
- The Challenge of Regaining Public Trust in Financial Services
- Threats to global financial stability
City Week’s Conference registration costs for UK Delegates:
- Day One GBP 495.00
- Day Two GBP 495.00
- Both Days GBP 895.00