The Finance Professional Show will take place on the 8th November 2017 in Olympia Central and it is the exhibition in London all finance professionals must attend.
The exhibitors, 100 lenders and providers will meet brokers, individuals and firms specialising in residential mortgages, secured loans, commercial finance, bridging finance, equity release and the insurance market, having a great opportunity to network with the finance industry’s elite.
The Finance Professional Show was launched in 2013 to industry-wide acclaim and has become the new face of the UK finance market.
The conference programme of The Finance Professional Show 2017 will be announced in August.
Whether you are an IFA, a residential mortgage broker, commercial finance broker, packager, specialist short-term, secured or alternative lender – the Financial Professional Show is where business will be written and deals will be made. The Show will also be for high street bank exhibitors to the specialist funder and every provider in-between, as well as distributors, networks and active trade bodies. The Finance Professional Show is free to visit, but visitors are required to register before entering by completing this simple form.
You can also exhibit or sponsor the Finance Professional Show in their marketing endeavours. You will receive an enhanced presence on The Finance Professional Show website to include a full company profile on the Sponsor page.
Check the highlights from last year’s edition:
The Finance Professional Show 2017 also has a free, official app which will be available for download from September 2017, with which you’ll be able to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule.
- Plan ahead whom to meet at the event by browsing attendee profiles in advance.
- Send in-app messages and exchange contact info.
- Find attendees with common affiliations, education, shared networks and social profiles.
- Receive update notifications from organisers.
- Access agenda, GPS guidance, maps, and parking directions.
- After downloading, sign up on Whova with the email address that you used to RSVP for our event, or sign up using your social media accounts.