Affinity Exchange are one of the fastest growing FX companies in the UK. We are seeking self-motivated candidates to join our team and become a part of our success. Successful candidates will be fast-tracked into a 6 month, high intensity training programme to become a Senior Broker. At this point, your salary has uncapped earning potential. From there, if all targets are met, you will qualify to manage your own team and will receive one-to-one coaching from the Managing Director to give you the skill set required to build your own team and grow a portfolio of customers.
Situated in a modern office near Gatwick airport with Three Bridges train station just 5 minutes away. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of our growth and lead the next generation of brokers with extensive one-to-one training. The role will be office or field based (subject to meetings). The working hours are 8.30 – 6.00 Mon – Fri.
What we expect:
- Carefully prepared lead lists each day to maximise productivity. As such, cold calling will be a key part of the job.
- Organise daily calls to ensure that you are phoning financial decision makers at the correct times.
- Ensure that the quality of lead information is of a high standard and that notes are submitted from calls on to the customer relationship management system.
- Determination to hit targets surpass them to ensure fast-tracked personal development and maximum bonuses.
- Willingness to work additional hours so all opportunities are realised.
- Attend meetings and compose professional presentations for customers.
- Show a keen aptitude for onboarding large clientele and closing them.
- Identifying ways to up sell and strengthen customer relationships using our suite of products.
- Demonstrate a broad awareness of risk management products and how they benefit clients.
- Apply good business acumen and entrepreneurship to identify opportunities.
- To become an expert at building solid customer relationships.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop a sound understanding of the currency markets.
- Broad awareness of risk management products and how they benefit clients.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Have a keen desire to self improve and learn as much as you can.
- Lateral thinking
- Analytical skills
- Handle rejection
- Professional telephone manner
- Good numerical skills
- Team work
- IT skills
- Above average work ethic
- Self awareness
- Personable qualities
- Fast-tracked career progression (6 months if targets are met)
- Mentored and trained directly by Managing Director
- Above average commission rates with incentive structures
- Bonuses based on performance
- Subsidised gym membership on completion of probation
- Working in a contemporary office
- Guest speakers
- Work socials (subject to hitting targets)
- 28 days holidays (including. bank holidays)
- Monthly competitions with prizes
- Wide pool of partners ensuring breadth in product range
If you think you have what it takes to become an FX broker, then please feel free to apply today.