Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys working towards a set of daily, weekly, and monthly goals? Do you want to work in an environment which encourages you to learn and grow as an individual whilst being part of a new and thriving team? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you.
Garton Global Payments is high growth start-up FX and payments business, and we are seeking a Trainee FX Broker to join our team. International payments and foreign exchange can be difficult and frustrating if you don’t have the right expertise on-board. At Garton we help businesses and individuals find the best route forward, allowing them to save money and time.
Despite only forming in late 2019, we have enjoyed two years of exceptional revenue growth, and 2022 is set to be no different with this year’s target on course to double our Y1/Y2 success. With this in mind, we are now looking for the right candidates to join us on our journey and help shape the future success of our company.
The Trainee FX Broker is responsible for identifying and engaging prospective clients by contacting key decision-makers of SME businesses around the UK to qualify their needs for a FX partner
- Achieve and exceed set KPIs and sales targets
- Sourcing prospective clients and establishing their FX needs via telephone in line with Garton products and services, following up with clients where appropriate.
- Recording prospective leads into the Company CRM and ensuring data is accurately maintained
Actively engage in and contribute to training and professional development
- Keeps up to date with industry changes and develops a good understanding of the financial markets (can be built upon over time - not essential from day one)
- Extremely attractive commission structure based on individual performance and KPIs. Example: FX Sales –Y1 OTE £30,000.00, Y2 OTE £50,000.00 Y3 OTE £100,000.00+
- Additional employee incentive schemes upon meeting targets such as half-day Fridays, Nights out and trips away for top performers
- 22 days annual leave (Plus bank holidays and your birthday)
- Comprehensive on the ground training
- Quarterly book club - books bought for employees
- Office dog
Trainee FX Sales Broker Profile
- Enthusiastic and excels working in a high-performance culture
- Maintains patience and resilience in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Previous sales experience desirable including a track record of successfully meeting targets/quotas over the phone
- Comfortable working towards own targets but also as part of a collaborative team
- Desire to learn and grow
- Results oriented albeit always demonstrates professionalism and integrity
- Strong communication skills - is articulate and demonstrates an excellent telephone manner