Who we are:
ECAP are a financial services business that focus our expertise across three main areas of focus; foreign exchange, global payment solutions and banking. Utilising our institutional partners, we’re able to reduce costs, improve operational efficiency and create bespoke solutions for situations the more rigid bank or MSB may typically turn away.
We are so much more than the traditional FX brokerage. Being an agile business, ECAP are able to partner with multiple FCA regulated and authorised firms to amalgamate a broad suite of products and risk, from banks to asset managers, to crypto exchanges and invoice financing. There is very rarely a situation we uncover where we cannot assist.
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a ECAP employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
We are a five minute walk from Monument station and approx ten minutes from London Bridge, Cannon St and Bank.
This FX & Banking Consultant role provides an incredible opportunity for a motivated, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to take on a sales position at ECAP, with the chance to progress into either Senior Sales Management, 360 Dealing or Junior Dealing available to those who make the grade. Whilst the role may be considered entry level, it is a great opportunity to learn not only about the vast array of products at your disposal and where they may be of benefit to clients, but about the FX market, about how to identify areas of improvement in client treasury process and how to manage a full sales and onboarding process. This is an all-consuming role and is more of a life-style and career choice than a stereo-typical 9-5.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Turning up on time every day
• Sourcing and identifying leads and key industries/sectors to target
• Cold calling to obtain new leads
• Managing client onboarding processes
• Attending exhibitions and networking events
• Arranging and attending both external and internal client meetings
• Opening new corporate and private accounts
• Preparing and presenting weekly market reports
• Conducting FX analysis on client current providers
• Learning Key market moving economic and geo-political data releases
• Familiarising yourself with all ECAP products and partnership offerings
• Understanding the compliance and AML policies/requirements of ECAP and our counter-