Senior FX Broker - Corporate Account ExecutiveRequirements: A minimum of 2 years sales experience to apply for this role.
Universal Partners FX Ltd are currently seeking highly driven individuals to join a fast-growing FX company as a Corporate Account Executive. They were one of the fastest growing FX companies in 2018 and are looking for elite candidates to join their team moving forward. You will be a part of the most elite closing and dealing team within the FX industry who have over 25 years combined FX knowledge.
Large growth prospects throughout the company including development to head of FX Desks and joining part of the management team. So if you are ambitious, highly driven and looking for a rewarding career in financial markets please do get in contact.
Based at the heart of Canary Wharf normal workings hours are 8:30-6.00, however Corporate Account Executives will be expected to complete the hours necessary to achieve the expected company standards and performance. To this end Corporate Account Executives will need to be flexible and prepared to work occasional late and early shifts to maximise the opportunity to contact all clients – this will be agreed with the Directors.Responsibilities of the Corporate Account Executive:
Requirements of the Corporate Account Executives:
- Make effective, highly professional outbound calls to key decision makers and shareholders.
- Successfully close new opportunities provided by the Business Development Executives team.
- Closing and dealing large corporate clients will play a major part of your career throughout this role.
- Systematically close large cold and warm leads for the business
- Achieve KPI's, sales targets and gross profit targets set
- Keeping up to date with all financial markets
- Be able to successfully cross sell other financial products to your client portfolio
- Become an expert on risk management business solutions.
- Build relationships with key decision makers including Financial Directors/Managing Directors across a range of different companies
- Be clinical in closing large business opportunities
- Demonstrate a keen commercial awareness for the FX markets
- Be able to successful maintain a large high net worth client portfolio
- Identify profit angles with both new and existing clients
- Work successfully in a team of other highly motivated individuals
Benefits of the Corporate Account Executives:
- Excellent Telephone Manner & Communication Skills
- Minimum two years sales experience
- Influence and Persuasion
- Product Knowledge
- Self-Motivated and results/target driven
- IT Skills including all Microsoft packages
- Working in the biggest financial district of London, Canary Wharf
- Employee pension scheme
- Trained by a team of highly driven successful people
- Participate in one of the industry’s leading commission schemes
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Subsidised gym membership on completion of probation
- Regular incentives (company nights out, competitions etc)
- End of month round up
You can expect Year 1 OTE £40,000-£50,000 based on performance with Year 2 expected to increase to £70,000-£80,000. Step by step training will be provided to help you achieve in excess of £100,000 by Year 3 based on your work ethic and progression. Your commission structure will be uncapped meaning your earnings are dependent on the work you put in.If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Corporate Account Executive, please apply now!