Working with in-bound leads, your role will entail the facilitation of new clients through calls, emails and meetings. You will be able to successfully manage your own client base and be proactive in dealing with and onboarding new clients.
The role requires a highly motivated individual who can micro-manage their own workload – must be personable, organised and punctual at all times.
Ability to stay positive in the face of adversity is essential, as is the ability to think on your feet and be creative.
- Pitch for new clients
- Research the financial markets
- Consult investment analysts
- Report to your clients
- Monitor your clients’ investments
- Maintaining client relationships
- Recommend products based on client suitability
- Ability to communicate the risks of investment and present ideas/solutions to assuage the client’s concerns
Any applicants should ideally have:
Experience in dealing with personal clients
A strong knowledge of the financial industry and its moving’s
Excellent communication and organisational skills
Ability to successfully manage a constantly increasing client base
Ability to maintain and cultivate relationships
Impeccable time-keeping skills