WhiteKnight Wealth are now looking to hire Financial Sales Advisers. Being a regulated organisation we provide financial solutions to expats of all nationalities around the world. As an established business we are now opening the doors to 3 new employees that feel they can excel in a well guided environment.
What you’ll be a part of:
- A 3 month industry leading training program that will provide you with the tools to close
- A growth spurt that will open the doors to offices around the world giving you the opportunity to fast track your career
- Sales training by industry famous consultants
Due to the success of the business, we are now looking to grow our Graduate Adviser program.
Expected Income (TAX FREE):
- Basic Salary £1,000 p/m (Retainer)
- Year 1 earnings range between £85,000 - £120,000
- Year 2 earnings range between £150,000 - £250,000
- Year 3 earnings range between £250,000+
You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and a deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market.
Financial Sales Advisor Responsibilities:
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and develop a strong rapport with clients over the phone and face to face
- Ability to work amongst a fast paced office
- Confidence, honesty and team spirit.
- Established personal financial goals and target-driven ambition
- Can do, fearless attitude
- Medical Cover
- Great incentives ...
- Flights & Accommodation reimbursed
- Industry leading training
If you think you have the ability to succeed and are willing to work hard to do so please get in touch