Make it Cheaper is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and hard working Junior Sales Broker to join its growing team. This role is an entry level role with full training and development provided to ensure that you gain all the tools needed to progress with our
exciting and rapidly expanding business.
This role will offer you over you a structured career path, excellent financial recompense and superb benefits.What will you be doing as a Junior Sales Broker?
- You will conduct outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to drive sales.
- You will establish customer needs and identify Sales Opportunities then passing the call to the senior team to close. These opportunities will be based on business costs including insurance, energy and telecommunications.
- You will maintain regular and fully documented contact with an existing client base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
This role does not require any previous Sales Experience. If you are articulate, enthusiastic, fun and friendly with a great telephone manner we want to hear from you!
Passion is important for the Junior Broker role and to us, we believe that everyone who is passionate about a career in sales should be given the opportunity to progress. Once you become an expert in your role, you will have a chance to interview internally for a senior role in one of our product teams. Hard work is rewarded with uncapped commission schemes, performance parties and trips away to mention but a few!About us
When walking through the doors at Make it Cheaper you can feel the energy, buzz and vibrance and we need more people to grow this buzz even more. Hard work is a prerequisite but fun is a bi product of working with us. Make It Cheaper’s aim is to help small to medium size businesses save money on their business costs such as insurance, telecommunications and energy.Our Benefits
- High emphasis on internal progression
- Company pension schemes and financial group advice
- New vitality private health care after 1 year at MIC
- Christmas, summer and end of zone celebrations
- Culture perks (including free vending machine day, masseuses at desks)
- Smart/Casual dress code
- Winter and summer holidays for top performers