This role would include working with the JPAF team on developing new business. Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The employees duties would include developing new relationships and building existing client base.
- The employee will not be authorised to give investment advice in accordance with the FCA Rules.
- The employee will be selling and arranging Direct Market Access for customers using the online platforms of RJOUS and/or RJOUK and will also be involved in the selling of phone broking and clearing services.
- The employee will be registered and authorised with the FCA to carry out regulated activities in accordance with the designation of the controlled function CF30, Customer Function.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Adaptive to changing environment; able to multi-task
• Strong communication and great people skills a must
• Must have a strong desire to be a self-motivator and goal-setter
• Bachelor’s degree preferred