The candidate within this position will be responsible mainly for executing orders for clients on futures, options, CFDs and spread bets and liaising with clients accordingly in order to meet their needs. Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Executing orders for clients on futures, options, CFDs and spread bets.
• Helping clients with enquiries about their positions, trades, statements, issues with their platforms and payments.
• Acting as a point of contact for clients and continuously enhancing the client experience, building rapport with customers and growing positive working relationships.
• The employee will be registered and authorised with the FCA to carry out regulated activities in accordance with the designation of the controlled function CF30, Customer Function.
• The individual is to assist the team with strategic business ideas and provide useful input accordingly.
• In addition duties also include, inputting trades and checking off the day's trades. Qualifications:
• The candidate should have at least 10 years of related industry experience.
• In addition, the individual must have an in-depth level of knowledge of futures, options, CFD’s and spread bets.•
Strong communication skills are vital, especially when liaising with clients.