Good basic salary paid weekly, with extremely attractive commission package. Realistic first year - OTE 50k
Fantastic opportunity for a talented media sales executive to step up into a cross-platform media sales role selling bespoke solutions across digital, print and video broadcasts.
The ability to cross sell and upsell on multiple products is essential for this role and the successful candidate will focus on all areas of the business (digital, print advertising as well as delivering broadcast video services).
This role is ideal for an ambitious, energetic sales person with a minimum of 6 months B2B sales experience behind them, ideally within media sales. They must be dedicated and self-motivated and must be able to work closely within a team, and also take the initiative and ownership of their own work. Key Objectives
- Selling bespoke high level packages (such as Broadcast video, Print & Digital)
- Driving weekly revenue based upon a consultative approach
- Exploring new prospect opportunities to help grow the business
- Ensuring KPIs are adhered to
- Must have the ability to cultivate long term relationships with prospect once converted to client.
- Provable sales ability & track record
- Time management skills and the ability to cope well within a sales environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A persuasive manner and the ability to build rapport.
- Able to show confidence when presenting to board level executives.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Located in the business capital of London, Canary Wharf, Chase Publishing Ltd provides an excellent working environment and operates on a can do basis.Please apply immediately to be considered or call 0207 093 3793.