Trainee Property Broker – Junior Investment dealer.
Market leading Property Investment specialist (UK, Dubai and Asia) with multimillion turnover are looking to take on investment brokers for their new desks based in Mayfair, London.
They specialize in residential, student & hotel property. Due to massive demand we are now expanding and looking to hire up to 10 brokers for new investment desks.
Top On Target Earnings within this role are:
- Global Brand of the year 2017 (Property & finance)
- Award winning, rapidly growing, progressive start up
- Sold over £350 million worth of London property to date
- 300% annual compound growth rate
- Largest seller of Dubai properties in UK
- Largest UK seller of Gwadar land for China Pakistan Economic Corridor
- £100,000 year one
- £150,000 year two
- £250,000 year three
Basic & large OTE as well as bonuses ranging from cars, Rolex’s to bespoke suits.
As a broker you will be liaising with QUALIFIED LEADS only. You are expected to make as many quality calls as possible in any given day. Your hunger for money, rapport building skills and telephone technique are imperative.NO COLD CALLINGSuccessful applicants will need to:
- Have an excellent telephone voice.
- Be intelligent and ideally educated to degree level.
- Have strong B2C sales ability, ideally demonstrated within employment to UK market.
- Be financially astute.
- Have determination to succeed within a broking role.
- Have past experience within investment sales/ high level property sales.
We are interviewing throughout May and June.
This is a highly sought after position and we are only looking for the best candidates. You will not be called if you are not what we are looking for. No need to call or email to check the status of your application.
Please remember that this client is looking for brokers with the attributes highlighted. Those applicants without it will simply be deleted.
Please assume that if you haven’t been contacted within 5 working days that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file and let you know of any other roles that you could be suitable for as they arise.