Due to our continued growth, we are opening a new branch in Central London. We are therefore currently looking for high caliber, positive and enthusiastic professionals to join our team of brokers. This is a career opportunity to join a highly successful organisation, offering full product training, support and personal development. The role is deal focused, exciting and will bring you into contact with a wide range of businesses, industries, investment structures and products. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the alternative investments sector, an entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for commodities and financial markets.
WCGCI specialise in income based & capital growth investment products. We take great pride in creating and growing our clients’ portfolio.
With our teams’ deep understanding of a wide range of asset class, our experienced brokers are dedicated to building a partnership and delivering the best service to suit our clients’ needs and capabilities.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Pitching for new business at junior/ senior level required
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities with new potential customers by working to monthly revenue and new account targets
- Build strong relationships with clients and provide first class customer service
- Offer new and existing clients appropriate products and developing strategies to suit clients' needs
- Work together with colleagues to ensure compliance and operational procedures run smoothly.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 12 months’ relevant industry or telesales experience
- Previous experience of and ability to meet and exceed demanding revenue targets, including demonstrable ability to build a book of your own client base from campaigned marketed leads & affiliate landing pages’ leads provided.
- Demonstrate the ability to intelligently articulate and discuss the financial markets and the factors that move them.
- Ability to self-direct, analyse, evaluate and form independent judgement
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and build relationships with a wide range of people
- Punctual, able to work under pressure, target orientated and confident.
- Excellent telephone manner alongside strong verbal and written communication skills
- Educated to degree level
Training provided for individuals with less experience:
Hours: Full time: Monday - Thursday 10:30 am -7pm & Friday 10:00 am- 5:00pm
Wage: £65,000.00 OTE Bonuses + Incentives are available if targets are met.
Commission only @ 7% - 15%
Interested candidates please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the above role.