MCS Markets Ltd (MCS) is a regulated Hedge Funds advisor and derivatives / capital markets broker which leverages off its extensive network within the financial arena to optimise execution, clearing and prime brokerage services for a diversified global professional client base.
Targeting brokers, individual professional traders, proprietary trading corporations, multi-nationals, hedge funds and family offices, MCS's mission is to provide an invaluable and ongoing independent solution for its clients trading and Alternative Investment requirements.We are looking to hire a Capital Introductions executive.
The preferred candidate will need to demonstrate a strong track record in the field of capital introductions for Hedge Funds or CTA’s to promote a diversified range of third party Funds through MCS Markets Ltd.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively seeking out, qualifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Working closely with the Sales Director and making a key contribution to the company’s sales targets.
- Keeping open communication with clients to forge and maintain strong working relationships to maximise client retention.
- Learn, understand and competently demonstrate the range of execution platforms / solutions available to MCS’s customers.
- Create marketing materials when required.
- Keep abreast of and adhere to all FCA regulatory requirements.
Who you are
- Hard working, cheerful, eager to learn and produce in a highly results driven environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrable experience working within the relevant field in a sales capacity.
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as within a team.
- Able to be credible in communications with senior Finance Industry professionals.
- Enthusiastic about developing and implementing ideas.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have strong knowledge of all Microsoft office products.
- Previous registration with the FCA as a CF30 will be a distinct advantage.
Based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, approx. 30 minutes from Kings Cross, MCS is ideally placed for easy access to the City and the West End.
A part time role may be considered for a suitable candidate.