Salary (Depending on experience) + Commissions (OTE; £40-£50,000+ first year)
Our client is looking to hire multiple sales people to train and develop as a part of their growing and well established Investment Consultancy based in Essex. Whilst traditional investment markets such as property, blue chip stocks or the FTSE for example, have been static or have seen losses over the last five years, many of the investment products that you will be involved in offering have seen yearly double-digit returns.
The products you will be involved in selling are commodities in a hugely stable market, far more so than stocks and shares or even property as of late. Many investors have seen their money grow year on year with this award-winning investment. That investment is Fine Wine which by simply ageing naturally increases in value on its own, and with interest from wealthy individuals in international markets many bottles are trading hands for thousands of pounds. Successful new employees will be put through thorough training in order to become extremely knowledgeable on the fine wine market and be able to talk with authority on the subject. Not only that but you will be trained in all fields of investments - stocks/shares, trading, alternative investments and more.
No expert financial knowledge or financial sales experience is necessary for this role as the successful candidates will go through a structured and comprehensive training programme designed to give you all of the knowledge necessary to be successful in the role. Although it would be of benefit, we are not necessarily looking for investment experts but sales people with the potential to become the next generation of experts.
- Selling over the telephone and face to face to pre-qualified and already active investors every day in order to introduce and market the investment products that the company has to offer
- You will consult on the best approach these investors should take when it comes to investing their money
- You will be part of an established trading floor with teams of Junior and Senior level brokers
- You will have the opportunity to fast-track your career by potentially becoming a Senior Consultant in your first 3 – 6 months
- No finance experience is necessary as full training and support is provided
- You will be able to work well under pressure
- Confidence, a positive attitude to listen, learn and a desire to work hard and succeed
- A professional personality
- Target driven and motivated
- Professional communication skills
As we are looking to put together a new sales team for the company there is more than one vacancy available. Apply today and if successful you will be invited to our Interview Process Day on Saturday the 10th of June at the Radisson Blu, London Stansted. Positions will be offered there and then on the day.